Wizard's Reserve Vol III 500mL Bottle
This is the 3rd release in our mixed fermentation project! The beer fermented in a combination of French and American oak barrels with blend of Sacharomyces & Brettanomyces yeast strains for 432 days. The Brettanomyces is putting out some delicious stone fruit and melon notes right now as it's released, and we are super happy with it! We carbonated this one classic Duvel style (nice and high), so crack it cold and have a glass ready :). Cheers!
500 ml 7% alc./vol.
- NEW: Delivery day is now Friday between 11AM - 7PM.
- We can only deliver to locations within the Greater Edmonton area EXCLUDING Spruce Grove, Devon, Fort Saskatchewan, Beaumont, Nisku, and Leduc.
- There is no delivery fee, but a $40 minimum purchase is required for delivery.
- All prices include deposits, recycling fees and GST.
- Government-issued 18+ ID must be shown upon delivery.
- All deliveries will be contact-free.
- If you live in a hard to find location, please add clear instructions with your order so we can get our delicious beer to you!