Roll Together Kvass (Collab with Leftovers yeg!)
“Roll Together” is a Kvass brewed with upcycled bread rolls! We teamed up with Leftovers Edmonton & their Anew upcycling program, whose goal is to mobilize communities to reduce food waste. They work to keep unused food out of landfills and connect with people who can upcycle it into usable products!
Kvass is traditionally an Eastern European drink where brewers get fermentable sugars from unused bread. Our version is 5% and was brewed with a good helping of rye malt to enhance the nice doughy-toasty character, which is complimented by yeast derived spice notes.
A portion of profits will be donated to support their efforts to keep food out of landfills.
- NEW: Delivery day is now Friday between 1PM - 7PM.
- We can only deliver to locations within the Greater Edmonton area EXCLUDING Spruce Grove, Devon, Fort Saskatchewan, Beaumont, Nisku, and Leduc.
- There is no delivery fee, but a $40 minimum purchase is required for delivery.
- All prices include deposits, recycling fees and GST.
- Government-issued 18+ ID must be shown upon delivery.
- All deliveries will be contact-free.
- If you live in a hard to find location, please add clear instructions with your order so we can get our delicious beer to you!